In Phnom Penh, Cambodia on March 01, 2012: 9:00AM at the Meeting Hall of GDCE, a Bilateral Meeting between the General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia, headed by H.E. Dr. Pen Siman, Delegate of the Royal Government in charge of the General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia, and the Korea Customs Service, headed by Commissioner Yungsup Joo has been held to discuss about cooperation in Customs matters especially customs modernization and trade facilitation..
- General Rules July 15, 2020
- Intellectual Property Rights Workshop June 14, 2019
- Visit to Thailand in Furtherance of understanding Thailand’s Goods Flow into Cambodia April 5, 2016
- Official Talk between Inspection Delegates of US Department of Homeland Security and Cambodia’s General Department of Customs and Excise February 28, 2016
- Cambodia-Thailand Customs Administration Bilateral Meeting February 15, 2016
- Annoucement October 28, 2015
- Handbook on Customs Clearance and Feasibility Study on Cargo Tracking System in Cambodia October 27, 2015