- Prakas No 107 MEF dated 15 February 2008, on reporting, movement, storage and transportation of exported goods
- Prakas No 111 MEF.PRK dated 15 February 2008, on the authorization to carry out the customs formalities outside of the customs offices
- Instruction No.546 GDCE dated June 30, 2011, on the further trade facilitation for private investors in completion of customs formalities
- Instruction No 516 GDCE dated 02 April 2014, on exemption of Customs Processing Fee on rice exportation
- According to the policy of the Royal Government of Cambodia, and the recommendations of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, GDCE has provided the priority not to follow the first-in-first out order of rice exportation and has tried its best to provide the highest facilitation of customs clearance on rice exportation in accordance with laws and regulations in force. In the meantime, GDCE has also provided the exemption of customs processing fee in exporting rice ( instruction No 516 GDCE dated 02 April 2014).
- For exportation of other agricultural products, the Ministry of Economy and Finance has also provided the facilitation to exporter or representative to write a request letter to customs in order to conduct customs clearance outside the designated customs offices such as places of growing, or place of processing of goods.., etc. (Prakas No 107 MEF.PRK dated 15 February 2008 and Prakas No 111 MEF.PRK dated 15 February 2008 above).
Customs clearance procedures
All exporters shall attach related documents to process customs clearance. For customs declaration processing, please see Customs Declaration.