- Letter No. 773 GDCE Dated 05-June-2015 on limiting the quantity of goods or personal effect, which can exempt duties and taxes for passenger, transportation’s staff and those who cross the border.
Passenger, Transportation’s staff and those who cross the border can bring along by the exemption of duties and taxes with the quantity of goods and personal effect as follow:
- All kinds of alcohol not exceeding 2 liters
- Cigarette not exceeding 200 cigarettes, Cigar not exceeding 50 Cigars or Tobacco not exceeding 200 grams
- Perfume and cosmetics amount not exceeding 350 milliliters
- Stuff and other tools in an appropriate amounts that need to travel and non-prohibited goods.
- Persons less than 18 years old do not get preferential items 1 and 2 above.